New Forum

New to kayak fishing ? Don't be afraid, we all had to start somewhere... 'ask away'.

Moderator: Graeme

New Forum

Postby sarmstrong » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:07 pm

I notice that there is a new forum going up ?? when will this be activated ?
sarmstrong

Re: New Forum

Postby FishoStu » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 pm

when its ready
PrAngler 14 User.

Kayak PB's - Bream 38cm - Flathead 55cm - Tailor 60+cm - Flounder 44cm - Sand Whiting 31cm - KGW 35cm - Mangrove Jack 33cm - Golden Trevally 50cm - Pinkie 52cm - Blueline 39cm - Rainbow Trout 43cm - Black Snapper 55cm.
FishoStu
Veteran

Re: New Forum

Postby Brendon » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Within the next couple of days we hope .Its all ready Just need the guys who are hosting us to do a few small things and it will be all go!

For the guys who have been on here a while and have some favourite posts and trip reports you might want to start think about what you want to have on the live Forum .This forum will still be readable as an archive but people wont be able to reply to posts on here or ask questions etc .
I have transferred a couple of mine and have been using the quote button on the replys and then copy and pasting into a reply to the repost so the interaction with other members is not lost on the repost. Its pretty tedious though...
Any body suggest a better way?
We would be very keen for those who can to help get as much new quality content up on the new site as it will be a bit bare to start .
Once we are going it will be great time to do a trip report on your Xmas fishing or the latest kayak rigging project or share a technique you have been mastering or just ask some questions.
I know some of you guys have some great stuff that was lost on here with the crash that's cross posted on other forums or you may have done drafts in word or on wordpress etc if you could copy and paste them back that would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers brendon
Hobie revolution, Hobie Quest , Finn Gizmo
Kayak fishing photos http://s958.photobucket.com/albums/ae69 ... yakfisher/
Hobie Revo rigging
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3216
Brendon
Admin

Return to Beginner's Questions